hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

Today was a good day
Saturday, March 27, 2010

I really liked "yesterday"~
For various reasons : D

--

Everything is now straightened out, and we're still friends : P

--

ISCF is awesome! I have fallen in love with the song Glories of Calvary~
~See him coming on the clouds of heaven every eye behold him now~
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:4-8

--

Earth Hour:: led to like a MASSIVELY long recess and shortened English periods.
Bea and I managed to strike a deal with Suraj and Peter.
They shout us a drink, and we give them notes *A* not an equivalent exchange... but today was too hot.

--

DOLLS - Naked Ape updated 3 chapters. That made my day : ) For those looking for shonen/seinen manga to read it's a recommendation.
Oh and Reborn started a new arc -- "Inheritance Arc" xD

Check out http://count-to-five.blogspot.com -- MEKJAJ_ Now called count to five + one. Hope we can find an extra blogger to fill in for Sunday~

--

Anyways, enough of my 'boring-ness'
See yaa~~

Labels: , , , , , , ,



12:03 AM