hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

Matsumoto
Thursday, April 8, 2010

haha~
In Matsumoto, Japan right now : )
It's great so far.
Did like TONNES of stuff, nothing including shopping yet.
*A*
but then, I only really want to shop for a few things, for those who know xD good for you.

Anyways, I just realised, I've watched like anime on Japan channel for like... 3 hours already O_O"

Oh and we got shouted soba by the shop keeper today~ ;P
He was AWESOME, coz he had the coolest gundam towel wrapped around his forehead ^O^

Ohhh and today, I saw an ad for the Dream live 7th :: Prince of Tennis Musical
AWaaaaaa
=w=
it was in May though x.x

Ohhh. And I really should start studying and finishing my assignments and whatever. But anime just seems like the better deal~~ ushishishi

I should go now...
Jaa Ne~~

Labels: , , , , ,



2:03 AM