hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

Thinking deeply
Saturday, June 5, 2010

There's so much to do...
VA, English etc etc. ARGH.
Don't like work~~ But then I think a lot of people agree with me.
Couldn't life be just Play, Love, Grow??

--

Sometimes I think,Wouldn't it be better if everything stayed the same as we grow up?Wouldn't it be cool if we stayed 12 years old forever; where nothing really mattered. Only your friends and family?
There weren't many troubles, and everyone made up to each other... We didn't really hold grudges, only the occasional anger we held that passed over time.

But, as we grow up, we learn about things.
We learn to love,
We learn about life itself,
And experience things we could only experience as we grow.
So maybe growing up isn't as bad as we think it is.We just have to overcome troubles, the problems we encounter...
Then growing up wouldn't be that hard.

--

I think it's working... learning to let go.
It's not hurting as much as I thought.

--

Labels: ,



7:41 PM