hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

Zone Athletics
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I haven't posted much lately.
Maybe coz I'm always sick nowadays. I think it's due to lack of sleep.
So I'll start with Zone Athletics Carnival.

--

8.30am bus my ass... It friggin left the school at 9.50am.
-sighs-
And when we got there... you witness.... 5 other schools.
Modal Farms has awesome singlets...
Ruse uniform just sucks. Period.

Me and Vaish bummed around the whole day.
Vain Vaish was being stupid and came today when her event is tomorrow.
I nearly got persuaded to do the 17+ high jump.
17+!!! I'm 16 dammit and I haven't jumped since year 7...
But... someone came along, so I didn't have to do it.

Then we watched Daniel's long jumping prowess.
He came 3rd. I think.
Then Dopey saw some hot blonde chick.
And we stared at her for like the next 5 minutes.
She was playing some poor guy apparently... (according to Dopey)
O3O
Then we started talking about bball and Daniel's little basketball baby~~ xD

We also watched 16 guys high jump.
They were scary.
They literally FLY over the damn pole.
What tanks.
And then in Javelin, some chick threw like 20 something metres.
O_O"

Ohh and there was the long anticipated track events.
GAH. SANDRA!!! You were doing so well in 400m until you went round the bend. You did good though! I applaude you and your Goddess-ness
;A; Sighs. Ray as well. You looked like you were dying in the last 100m. Me and Vaish were frozen because of the intensity...
Matt. -what a tank... 1st in heat for 400m- and stop beating yourself for not doing as well as you wanted in the 100m heat. Take a break and rest dammit.

--

Good Luck for tomorrow's competitors in the Zone. WE HAVE TO BEAT BAULKO!!!!
RUSE!!! RUSE!!! RUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,



8:41 PM