hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

Libra
Monday, August 2, 2010

So here's how the story goes,
I was reading a fanfiction called Elevator Revelations. It is basically a game of truth or dare.
One character asked a truth to a question: "What is your starsign?"
to which another character answers: "Libra"
and this lead to a topic of discussion of profiling using astrology xD

so. I'm a Libra and decided to search up what my characteristics are.
Hear are the results from the first site:

Traits of a Libra:
  • desires popularity
  • loves art
  • neat
  • dresses up for the occasion
  • slight perfectionist
  • narcisstic (O___O")
  • charitable
  • plans ahead
  • attention to detail
  • loves public service
  • a bit bossy at times
Likes:
  • beauty
  • gifts
  • debates
  • attention
  • intellectual conversations
  • admiration
  • mingling
  • subtle colours and textures
Dislikes:
  • noise
  • confusion
  • sloppiness
  • ugliness
  • dirt
  • pressured decisions
  • being rushed
  • criticism

HOLY MACARONI!.... ><" this is a LOT like me.... it's scary.
And another site shows:

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easy going and sociable
Idealistic and peaceble

ANNDDDD

Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent (._____.")

WTF...

I mean I don't really believe in Astrology and nonsense and stuff like that...
but that made me have second thoughts about myself.

Labels: , , ,



10:12 PM