hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

Day 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Wednesday, December 29, 2010

lol... I totally forgot about the meme... and blogging... and whatever shit.

Beach trip was awesome (: please read Snowing's blogpost about that coz it summarizes it PERFECTLY xD (including the shit about the Bogans >:( :L )

I've been traumatized by the amount of Christmas parties my mum has made me go to coz she doesn't want me to be an anti-social teenager... >.>" But the food has been very yummy at the parties... so I go there for the sake of eating and getting a REALLY fat stomach coming home.

Ohh there was also a very interesting conversation with one of the uncles at the party. We indulged ourselves in the topic of same-sex marriages. And to my surprise he's the first middle-aged Chinese who isn't against gay people. We were talking about how good-looking guys are mostly either Married, Taken or GAY. LOL. Us poor girls ): And then it went on to talking about how guys could tell who was gay and who wasn't and how gay people were very nice.

--

So in the holidays I haven't been doing much other than getting my L's but not driving yet D: Doing maths... at least attempting to, and watching anime (:

So far I've watched:
- Baccano! (quite some gory scenes with tonnes of shooting)
- Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou (SOOOO CUTE!!! and I get some shounen-ai vibes from it <3)>--

Back to my meme (:

your views on drugs and alcohol
I guess, I'm against drugs... like illegal drugs. Coz obviously it's against the law and like whatnot shit. But alcohol. So long as you enjoy the taste of and you're not binging then I'm fine with it (: I mean I think I'm gonna grow up loving alcohol like my dad. xD

your views on religion
I believe there is a God and He cares about us and watches/protects us. That's pretty much how far I think about religion. I hate those people who do random terrorizing shit in the name of God because God never encourages it. I'm a Christian but I don't go church. But then, to be a Christian you don't necessarily HAVE to go church

A time you thought about ending your life
I haven't thought about ending my life before. I love my life too much. And Life is precious you only get one go at it (:

Write 30 interesting facts about yourself
I'm not a very interesting person :D but and I cbfed. Maybe I'll do this another day?

Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
Libra. I think it fits me. But like I don't really believe in star signs so whatever (:

A moment you felt most satisfied with your life
A moment I felt most satisfied was when I got straight A's for my first yearly report. HAHA. I know I'm THAT sad xD

How you hope your future will be like
I guess I hope I live a successful life. Have a successful and interesting job I like doing. Get a husband who loves me for who I am. Travel around the world. And have a group of friends who support me, similar to now (:

Labels: , ,



12:28 PM