hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

don't stray too far from the sidewalk...
Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stolen meme off Snowine...
When I read the meme it kinda brought tears to me eyes...
I don't know why...
Well I do...

--

1. Do you remember the first conversation you had with the person you have feelings for?
This question made me smile because I can so clearly remember when I met him and what we talked about. Everything started off with a game of footsies and tag during the musical rehearsals or some other random rehearsal... xD

2. Think of the last person you kissed, when was the first time you talked to them on the phone?
I don't think I've ever talked to them on the phone... sad. I know.

3. What does your phone do when you get a new message?
It gives a really loud message alert sound, and vibrates

4. Are you close to your father?
I'm closer with mum. I can't really talk to Dad about personal stuff because I get scared of his reaction. I'd wish I was closer to him though.

5. Are you the type of person who likes to be out or home?
I love going out but when it comes to chillaxing, home's the way to go.

6. Have you had sex with a black person?
haha wtf.

7. Do you just want to yell in someone’s face right now?
I wanted to... in the morning.

8. Next time you will kiss someone?
-Shrugs- Let's see what the future will bring. No one knows what's around the corner.

9. Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yeah... tonnes of times.

10. Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up?
Nope. My phone is switched off unless I put it on alarm...

11. Do you wear shoes in your house or take them off?
We're Chinese... of course we take our shoes off.

12. Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
I have way too much homework to talk to someone on the phone...

13. Do you believe that there is always room in your heart for your first love?
It depends on the situation. What your first "love" defined as. Well... if you love someone for the hundredth billion time, obviously there wouldn't be room in your heart for your FIRST love.

14. Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Dad...

15. Do you party too much?
I want to party more.

16. Who were you last on the phone with?
Dad.

17. What color shirt are you wearing?
A black singlet top (:

18. Is the last person you kissed taller than you?
... yes.

19. Do you like where you live?
Not really... It's too close to the main road. Too noisy. To busy.

20. When was the last time you cried really hard?
A few days ago.

21. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
I ate a lollipop.

22. Who was your last missed call?
Bonita

23. Who do you call the most?
Dad. I inform him about when to pick me up

24. Do you like cold and rainy days, or warm and sunny?
Cold and sunny days (: but I'd prefer warm and sunny days if I HAD to choose.

25. Have you ever kissed someone with the same color eyes as you?
what is up with all these "kiss" questions. And yea. I have.

26. Do you and your mother have a good relationship?
Defs.

27. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
I feel dead tired and sleepy...

28. Do you think you have made anyone happy recently?
I think I made Saj REALLY happy today. His face was beaming.

29. Speaking of exes, are you on good terms with your last ex?
haha... What ex... I technically don't classify him as an ex. but if you have to... I'd say I haven't talked to him in ages.

30. Was your last kiss, standing up, sitting down, or laying down?
O_o" yep again with the kiss questions... I know the answer... And ONLY I know the answer.

31. Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?
No. You know how DODGY that is.

32. Do you have a job?
Yea... Quit for the musical though.

33. What should you be doing right now?
Chem... studying....

34. What’s the age difference between you and the last person you kissed?
I think it's approximately... x days (:

35. How many showers do you take a day?
1

36. How do you feel about Wal-Mart?
WTF is wal-mart

37. Do you have a bank account?
No D:

38. Do you feel like you’re a good person?
Sometimes. When I'm in a good mood.

39. Have the cops ever taken you in?
Nope

40. Ever kissed somebody thats name starts with a D?
Why does this meme have so many kissing questions? <-- exactly my point.

41. Are you currently looking forward to anything?
MUSICALLLL

42. Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
I think I care too much for ONE particular thing... and I just don't care enough for other things that are worth more caring.

43. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
haha. yes i do.

44. Are you anyone’s first love?
I actually have NO idea.

45. Did anything brighten up your day today?
no. My day was boring, dead-tiresome and I felt so shit...

46. What is one thing that is currently bothering you?
Maths... how I'm going to improve...

47. What have you done today?
tutoring. homework. shit like that.

48. Is there someone who likes you?
I would certainly hope so.

49. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
... -shrugs-

50. Are you talking to anyone right now?
nope. I'm TRYING to study for chem.

-----------------------------------------------------------


Labels:



9:53 PM