|
We are the world
Sunday, March 13, 2011
When will the day come when I can feel selfish without being self-conscious...When will the day come when I can be myself again... When will the day come when I can enjoy my life one more time.
--
Dear God,
Why do you do this to us? Aren't we all your children? Why do continually hurt this world we live in today? Why do you make this world full of suffering when it can be changed so easily by You? Are you testing our strength to try our best and continue on? Are you testing our abilities to work as one entity?
But did you really have to kill so many people with your power of nature? The earthquakes, tsunami, floods, bushfires... It's so depressing and worrying. Families; mother, father, children... swept away or crushed by these disasters. Everyone's losing everything...
Why... Why??
--
Pray for those in need of help... Pray for those less fortunate than we are. Hope. Keep hoping for the best, and that life will get better.
--
There are times when I want to feel selfish, but in this day and age, I know others have it a lot worse than me. So I feel very fortunate... fortunate that I am where I am now.
--
There comes a time When we head a certain call When the world must come together as one. There are people dying, And it's time to lend a hand to life... The greatest gift of ALL. Labels: disasters, fortunate, life
|