hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

somethings are better left alone...
Monday, July 25, 2011

sorry for the stupid amount of typical teenage angst posts lately. i'm such a hypocrite.
what else can i say... that i'm a relatively boring person and nothing interesting ever happens to my life.
i don't think i can look at leather jackets the same way anymore; vivid recollections.
i hate those days where you're living on 2 hours of sleep and you look and feel like hell has just collided like a meteor: smack bang into your mind.
i miss those days where life was bliss and all there was were happy memories after happy memories after happy memories.

--
now i know. that i'm a big massive idiot.
but you're an even bigger one.
--

on a sidenote:
apparently girls with long hair are prettier than those with short hair. the majority of male population likes girls with long hair. lol.
girls with abs are okay too, just not too manly and they're fine.

--

Carmen and I were feeling reminiscent and embarked on a deep-and-meaningful about what's to happen when we get to uni. Will we all stay in contact? Or will we slowly disperse into the world?
As much as I would hate it to happen: I honestly don't think we will keep in contact. Yea sure, we keep saying we'll be there for one another. but... in reality?

I have absolutely no idea whether I will keep in contact with many... One or Two... but I highly doubt that. I will definitely miss the atmosphere; the collective individuals creating a loving family. It's a lovely place where you know you'll be accepted for whoever you are. Knowing that I'll probably only have another 5 more terms with such lovely people makes me sad that we'll all go our own ways later in life.

But I guess that's how it is...
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.

Labels:



7:31 PM