hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

fuck this, fuck that, fuck all of it.
Saturday, August 6, 2011

The world sure spins fast, doesn't it.
I have found a new dislike for judgmental people.
An even greater dislike for how the world revolves around gossip.
One's business should remain one's business.

--

Went back to the 180FM, haven't been there in 3 years. I'm glad I went; it reassured my belief in God and his kingdom. Talked about love and how different types of love can influence or impede in how you view God. Which got me thinking that I'm hoping I made the right choice. That He can show me the right path to take.
I somehow pray, that life will turn out for the better.
That I won't regret my decision, and it was the right thing to do.
I pray that He will guide me; like a shepherd guides his sheep.

--
Show encrypted text
(Hint: A lack thereof)


I don't care how cliche this sounds...
 but right now all I'm wishing is that one day, I can share this with you...

Labels: ,



12:52 AM