|
update.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Here's my account of what's happened so far ever since JLPT ended.
Monday:
I had a lovely breakfast/coffee date with Phamvu at Parra. Waffles and a small cappucino was delicious. Despite having to wake up at 9 am, I slept at 4am that morning. Although his car was very nice with leather seats. :D Sat at the cafe for like two hours and talked about Digimon, Pokemon, Yugioh etc etc etc.
Was a lovely coffeedate.
Tuesday:
Had another coffee date though this time with Colby. This time though, I got away with waking up at 11 am for a 1.30pm meet up. However, I got off the train at Macquarie Park instead of Macquarie Uni... That led to a massive delay for 20mins cos the next train came 15 mins later. By the time I got there, it was already 1.45 We ate lunch (I tried out the Mr. Teppan at Macq) and had coffee at GJ. :D Talked a bit then went to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
There were old ladies sitting in front of us, and I found it uber cute that old grandmas go cinemas :) The movie was awesome and fuck, Ezra Miller is cute.
But yeah. I've concluded that I need to read the actual book for the full experience of the storyline. And of course, Emma Watson was gorgeous.
So after that, we were gonna go home. But my stupid phone ran out of batteries and I needed to borrow Colby's, so we sat for 30-45 mins whilst I tried to phone my mum. Then when everything was okay we went our separate ways etc etc.
It was a nice day despite :: getting off at wrong station walking 100 m then realising "shit. wrong station", phone running out of batteries, and trying to phone my mum...
--
So I'm looking forward to my 3rd coffee date of this week on Friday. This time, with my lovely Hornsby friends. YAY. Looking forward to FINALLY catching up with them.
|