hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

Christianity, its works, and me.
Sunday, January 6, 2013

I made a New Year's Resolution that I would try my best to pursue the life a Christian.

These past two years, I found myself quite hypocritical. I would call myself a Christian yet I would often do things that do not follow God's word.

In the past, the line between having a relationship with God and having a licence to sin were blurred. Being a Christian does not give me the right to sin just because I know that God will forgive me if I ask him.

I've learnt that being a Christian means following His words and living through Him wholeheartedly. I can't just think "it's okay because God will forgive me".

And so, my New Year's resolution is to pursue a God-filled life. I'm not perfect, and nor am I worthy of His love, but I want to live through Him and dedicate my life to Him, now and forever.

So, I pray that He will give me guidance and strength to follow through my words.

Create in me a new heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. - Psalms 51:10




6:15 PM