|
For Tina~ (summer&fall2013)
Monday, October 7, 2013
So here's some anime recommendations or even, anime that I've watched recently:
SUMMER2013
Free!
Animation is even more beautiful than KnB. Credits to Kyoto Animation. Hits you right in the feels area when backstories start picking up. And who doesn't love a Japanese guy who went down to Australia and joined a swimming academy :'3 (it features the Sydney Harbour Bridge in the end card) OH and HOMO feels, hot guys and nice bodies :D
Shingeki no Kyojin
I still haven't watched this but it's quite good. I read the manga instead. But it's epic, intense and breaks boundaries of normal shounen anime/manga. It's quite gory too and well it's the anime internet meme of the century :3 You will enjoy it if you're into action and whatnot. (tbh I don't think you'd enjoy it that much Tina LOL)
Hakkenden (2nd season)
I enjoyed this a lot and well ikemen-tachi and cute kid as main character. It's like a yaoi harem without the yaoi LOL. But hey, there are some feels in there too and it's quite epic at times. Watch the first season though before you go with 2nd. I hated the 2nd season ending but regardless, it's still worth watching.
FALL2013
So here goes what I'm planning to watch this season:
Kuroko no Basket (2nd season)
Basketball, hot guys, homo feels, nostalgic feels, highschool, intense atmospheres you name it. This is one hell of an anime. I gotta mention homo feels again :'3
Samurai Flamenco
I seriously have no idea what this is about but it looks homo enough, the director is fucking awesome (he directed Durarara!, Baccano and Natsume Yuujincho) and the animation looks pretty rad. I have a lot of faith that this would be really really good.
Meganebu
I seriously have no idea why the hell I'm watching this (maybe for homo feels) but... It's seriously like Tsuritama gone wrong. I just don't know why I'm recommending this. But yeah. Watch it, try it out, and laugh stupidly. That's what I did. Oh and it's about a group of guys who wear glasses...
Diamond no Ace
This is about baseball. That's pretty much all I know about it right now. It seems good so far.
|