|
SRC WEEK
Saturday, July 3, 2010
This has been such an awesome awesome week~ I loved it soooo much~
I'll start off with the Dance on Wednesday. LAWL we had physics before and I just couldn't stop looking at the clock. Halfway till end of Phys, 25 more mins, 20 more mins, DAMMIT it's only been 5 mins!!!!!But the the first ever dance I've been to was AWESOME.50% of it consisted of us the Year 10s xD The theme was superheroes of Ruse City~ credits to whoever thought up that theme :) I cosplayed as Tsuna and it was funny how no one recognised me until I actually went up to them close and said hi~Johnny's reaction was awesome; I did this whole Victor head thingo and he went all ninja-ish and kinda twisted my arm around before looking at me closely realising I was me :) Some thought I looked like Lahoud ;) I thought that was funny too! Then it kinda got too hot after dancing abracadabra - B.E.G with Amy, Bnita, Tina, Emily and others? on the boxes~ There were dance-offs too and WOAH Chiwai, Daniel and Lena, I fully admire your abilities to dance so well ^o^I got into a hip hop mode after that so Victor, Johnny, Geoffrey, Alex, and I were kinda popping to the music and shuffling in a circle.CONGRATULATIONS TO BAM AND BONITA TOO~~ BAMNITAAAA!!!! I got so tired after the dance I was dying at the VA excursion.
VA excursion was the next day and I caught the train with Shelley and Bonita to MCA. The whole point of the excursion was to see the Biennale~ Beauty of Distance: Songs of Survival in a Precarious Age. It was So AMAZING~ but could've been more interesting had we NOT needed to take notes. Blame it on Goggin.Then Cockatoo Island came along and I have NEVER seen such an awesome place before. Shelley and I kinda wandered off somewhere exploring, taking photos and walking in dark tunnels :) Took and EPIC picture of Shelley with awesome backlighting and everything. WILL post up~ Then CAPS and that pretty much described the day.
The last day of school was *A*. Expression Day kinda turned into Crazy Hair Day? xD Got my hair sprayed purple which was cool. (When I was washing it off, the foam was pink O_O) I likes my 'dyed hair' xD
Then at lunch, tonnes of people watched the hair styling battles. Our Year 10 team consisted of: Carmen, Ben, Alex L., Jenny, and the classic victim... GEOFFREY~ LAWL. It was such an awesome hairstyle~ you guys should TOTALLY have won :) The hairstyle was named Geoffrina cocktail~ Photos: THANKS BEN~

Then was the assembly and reports :( BUUTTTT~~~ I'm actually quite proud of my report coz I didn't do as badly as I'd thought. Sure I got raped in maths, but liked the rest of my results. I will try my best next semester and catch up in maths. :) Wish me luck~
--
I told one person now. Sighs. Am I that bad at keeping my feelings close at heart? I don't even know if I like you or not. I'm such an inconsistent and indecisive person. But I like it when you pat my head ~ it makes me feel happy :)Labels: alex l, bamnita, Ben, carmen, dance, feelings, Geoffrey, hairstyle, happy, indecisive, reports, src week
|
12:49 AM
|