hello.
Welcome to Jam's blog~

Feel free to browse around and leave thoughts here and there via comments and cbox.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Site Opened @ 300510

the future?
Saturday, August 13, 2011

I made a promise to myself and tied a little ribbon around my middle finger (:
I really hope I can put enough trust so this little 'promise' can hold true.
--
It's sad how our highschool lives are coming to an end in another 3 and a half terms. It unnerves me how we're going to the real world soon, and deciding what to do with our future. It didn't seem that long ago when we first entered kindergarten... started Year 7... and now we're going into uni soon.

I wonder what the real world will be like? Independent, adult-lives. I will definitely miss all the child-like behaviour. We all wanted to grow up fast when we're young, now we don't want to leave childhood. But then I'm excited about what the future might hold for me. I imagine so many things, and I want to know if there's potential it could come true. I wonder if many of us will split off to different countries; span the world with our Ruse-ivity.

Oya... I really should study. But... I really just can't be bothered right now.
--
Was I so naive in thinking we could last forever??

Labels:



10:01 PM